Sunday 22 July 2012

July 22nd update

I've seen a lot of trackables today at the Geolympix in Oxford but none of them were involved in our race. Some extra mileage has been added to Sunbeam the Manatee, Flying Bottle Opener (1) and Florida Keys but it hasn't changed the table.
























































Trackable NameMiles TraveledCurrent Position
Anthony the Monkey29,911.11st
Sunbeam the Manatee12,634.92nd
Flying Bottle Opener (1)8139.63rd
Flying Bottle Opener (3)6280.74th
Flying Balloon4490.45th
Florida Keys4186.66th
Phoe Phoe the Phoenix4067th
Flying Bottle Opener (2)3608th





301.2





9th





TBA



TBA



10th






1 comment:

  1. it's quite ironic really - I bought Florida Keys, Sunbean and Anthony as stocking fillers for my family so they could enter the race and they're all beating my poor old Phoe Phoe! Reading the description of the cache my bug is in, it seems like it's in a proper off the beaten track place! I've issued an TB Rescue request for my bug beens it seems to be in the middle of nowhere! Makes me wonder why the cachers who dropped it off thought that would be a good place to drop a bug that's in a race! Pfft

    ReplyDelete